Sunday, August 4, 2019

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Trailer


Over the past few weeks, I have legit cried several times while watching this trailer. I loved watching Mister Rogers growing up. LOL, I still remember being in awe of how crayons were made, and will freely admit that when I found out that the aforementioned episode was available to stream on Amazon Prime, immediately found it and watched it.

There's very few individuals that you can say lived up to their hype, but Mister Rogers is certainly one of them. What you see is what you got. And what we saw was an incredibly kind man, who genuinely cared about his fellow humans. An almost perfect example of loving your neighbors. I for one can't wait to see this film. And I may re-watch the "How Crayons are Made" episode right along with it.

No comments: