Sunday, August 12, 2018

Interview with Ian Chillag from "Everything is Alive"

Have you ever wondered what an inanimate object thinks? What it feels? If so, then "Everything is Alive" is a must listen to podcast series. Host Ian Chillag sits down with inanimate objects to find out what exactly is on their mind.

I love this series. Like it is extremely difficult for me to put into words how much I'm enjoying this series. First off, the idea is totally original which I absolutely love and respect. Secondly, the conversations are all improved. And finally, the themes discussed are truly heartfelt, emotional, and really can and does hit you in your gut.

I was lucky enough to interview the series host and creator Ian Chillag about the series. It's one of my favorite interviews I've conducted in a while. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And please, be sure to check out Everything is Alive at www.everythingisalive.com .


No comments: