Monday, July 31, 2017

My 25 Favorite Albums Recap

Well I've just finished my 25 favorite albums of all time list. It was a lot of fun putting the list together. If there was one thing I would do different, it would be the layout of my articles. I think I could of done it much better job with it, and made it easier to read. Because of the weird layout, I am reprinting the list below in a standard layout below.

1. The Beatles: Rubber Soul
2. George Harrison: All Things Must Pass
3. John Lennon: The Plastic Ono Band
4. Arcade Fire: Funeral
5. Coldplay: Viva la Vida or Death and All of His Friends
6. William Elliot Whitmore: Field Songs
7. Moby: Wait For Me
8. Punch Brothers: The Phosphorescent Blues
9. Nirvana: In Utero

10. Nick Drake: Pink Moon
11. Paul McCartney: Flaming Pie
12. Bloc Party: Silent Alarm
13. St. Vincent: St. Vincent
14. The Living End: The Living End
15. Radiohead: In Rainbows
16. The Postal Service: Give Up
17. System of a Down: Toxicity 
18. Ringo Starr: Ringorama
19. Norah Jones: The Fall 
20. Johnny Cash: American IV: The Man Comes Around
21. Beck: Guero
22. Rage Against the Machine: Rage Against the Machine
23. The Flaming Lips: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
24. The Garden State Soundtrack
25. Newvillager: Newvillager 


No comments: