Sunday, July 30, 2017

Paul McCartney Setlist 2017

Photo Credit: Me
I'm taking a brief pause from my favorite albums of all time list to bring you the setlist for Paul McCartney's setlist from his Tuesday July 25th, 2017 performance at the Hollywood Bank Amphitheater out in Tinley Park, IL.

What can I say about Sir Paul, that already hasn't been said? He was amazing live. At 75, he sounded incredibly, and performed a slew of songs that haven't been performed in years. A Hard Day's Night, Temporary Secretary, and In Spite of All the Danger are just a few examples of this.

On another not, I do note like Hollywood Bank Amphitheater. It took 45 minutes just to get into the parking lot, and the actual venue itself was dirty. Highly disappointing. All well. What can you do?

2017 Setlist

1. A Hard Day's Night
2. Save Us
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Letting Go
5. Temporary Secrtary
6. Let Me Roll It
7. I've Got a Feeling
8. My Valentine
9. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five
10. Maybe I'm Amazed
11. We Can Work it Out
12. In Spite of all the Danger
13. You Won't See Me
14. Love Me Do
15. And I Love Her
16. Blackbird
17. Here Today
18. Queenie Eye
19. New
20. Fool on the Hill
21. Lady Madonna
22. Forty-Five Seconds
23. Eleanor Rigby
24. I Wanna Be Your Man
25. For the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
26. Something
27. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
28. Band on the Run
29. Back in the U.S.S.R.
30. Let It Be
31. Live and Let Die
32. Hey Jude

Encore
33. Yesterday
34. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
35. Hi, Hi, Hi
36. Birthday
37. Golden Slumbers
38. Carry That Weight
39. The End

No comments: