Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tonight is the Royal Rumble!!!

Tonight kicks off WrestleMania season! And WrestleMania season always begins with my favorite wrestling PPV outside of WrestleMania, The Royal Rumble. God the Rumble is fun to watch! From the surprise returns, to the quick eliminations, to the final two combatants, the Rumble has a little bit of everything in the storytelling department.

If there is any PPV that constantly delivers in fun and excitement, its the Royal Rumble. I for one will be sitting back with a bowl of popcorn screaming at my TV with pure childlike excitement. Below are some of my predictions for the 2015 Royal Rumble:

Winner: Daniel Bryan
Surprise Entries: Randy Orton, Jake the Snake Roberts, and 1-2-3 Kid
Most Eliminations: Roman Reigns
Final Four: Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, and Rusev

1 comment:

Chi-Town Kid 83 said...

Man was I wrong on these predictions.