Sunday, January 25, 2015

Finishing the IDW Ghostbuster Run

A few weeks ago, I wrote about IDW's Ghostbusters comic series. Well I finished the complete series a few days ago, and let me just say, WHOA!!! For anyone who is a Ghostbusters fan and has patiently been waiting for Ghostbusters 3, please do your self a favor and buy this series. This series is like a third film.

I cannot remember a comic series that has been this enjoyable to read. It's funny, action packed, and most importantly is an absolutely fantastic story. If you are just a fan of the Ghostbusters' movies, there is something here for you. If you are just a fan of either The Real Ghostbusters or the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoons, there is something there for you too. I can honestly say, I am looking forward to re-reading this series again.


No comments: