Saturday, December 22, 2012

Goal Accomplished

Well I did. At the beginning of this year I set a goal for myself that I would write three blogs a month. And with this last entry for December, I have accomplished this goal. I am quite pleased with myself. Additionally I have found that I enjoy the writing process. Although there were times where I simply was not in the mood to write, but you can make that argument for any activity. I just need to give myself more time to brainstorm ideas.

I have also found that it is becoming easier for me to write and type. It used to be that I would have to hand write my ideas out first and then go back and type them out. I don't need to do that as much as I used to, which has saved me some time. Now I need to come up with a goal for 2013. Maybe it will be to write a blog a week. With grad school being over with, I can no longer use the excuse that I don't have the time.

But I still have time to figure this out.

No comments: