Sunday, January 6, 2013

Music to Look Forward to in 2013

Well 2012 is in the books, and from my point of view it was a very good year for music. Below is my 12 favorite albums of 2012. I'm not going to go into detail about album, but videos are provided below. 2013 promises to be just as good. Here are some of the releases that are coming out that I am really excited about.

Atoms for Peace
The Black Keys
Queens of the Stone Age
Stereophonics
Black Sabbath
Toro y Moi

1. The Shins - Port of Morrow


2. Mumford & Sons – Babel



3. Murder By Death - Bitter Drink, Bitter Moon



4. Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball



5. The xx – Coexist



6. Cody Chesnutt - Landing On A Hundred 



7. Titus Andronicus - Local Business



8. Minus The Bear - Infinite Overhead



9. Local H - Hallelujah, I'm A Bum



10. Bloc Party – Four



11. Dr. Dog - Wild Race
12. Jack White - Blunderbuss

No comments: