Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Thoughts for 2.28.18

1. First dates are like job interviews. You go in, and you ask a bunch of questions. You're nervous, and want to make sure that you come off as someone who isn't crazy. It's pretty high pressure, and I think I get some anxiety from it.

2. I love listening to William Elliott Whitmore on vinyl. I feel as though his music is made to be heard off of a record. The sound is so much richer.

3. I got tickets to Radiohead, We Are Scientist, and Punch Brothers. I'm really looking forward to all of the shows, but none as much as the Punch Brothers. They are playing Orchestra Hall, and the show should be after the release of a new album. I think Punch Brothers might be my second favorite band of all time. Only the Beatles are higher.

4. Got a new video kit at work for my department to use. I'm really excited. I think the fact that I have a complete video kit in my office will allow me to become more proficient with video production.

5. Moby has a new album out on Friday, and I'm looking forward to hear that as well. It should be a more traditional release for him, which I'm looking forward to hearing.

No comments: