Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Random Thoughts for 2.20.18

1. I've almost finished time-coding my interviews for the next episode of my podcast "The Looking Glass". I'm really blown away by the content that I have on these interviews. I knew they were good, but I didn't realize how good they were. Should make for an interesting program.

2. Additionally I've mapped out the overall format structure of the episode.

3. I'm trying to cut down on the purchase of books. I'm doing this for two reasons. 1. I'm running out of space on my bookcase. 2. I want to utilize the library more. Libraries are magical places. They are home to unlimited opportunities, and I need to spend more time in them. When I go to a random neighborhood in Chicago, I think I'm going to try and find its library, and spend a few minutes in them.

4. I'm writing this blog entry while listening to a new folk group called "I'm With Her". It is very smoothing music.

5. It really rained today. Rainy days are my favorite days to do radio. I always get the feeling that people are more willingly to turn their radios on for longer periods of time on rainy days.

6. My friends Tony and Missy bought me a Ghostbusters pillow. It's pretty dope.

No comments: