Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Jonathan Goldstein Interview

I meant to share this earlier, but below you will find my interview with Jonathan Goldstein. I've been reflecting on this interview for the past few weeks, and I think it turned out well. I'm always looking for ways to challenge myself, and I think this interview was a challenge for me.

I'm thinking of re-purposing this interview for my podcast series "The Looking Glass". Maybe I'll experiment with how I will present it for that series to make it different from the straight interview for WXAV. But I digress.


1 comment:

Chi-Town Kid 83 said...

This is really cool!! Upon publishing this past post, I saw that it was my 300th blog posting!! I love the fact that my interview with Jonathan Goldstein is my 300th posting. The interview was really special for me, and now it has a special place on this blog series as well.