Wednesday, March 22, 2017

New Episodes of the Looking Glass Podcast

I'm really excited. I've begun pre-production on season 2 and season 3 of my podcast, the Looking Glass. I'm really excited, because the two interviews that I was able to book today, all came to me as ideas over the past 24 hours.

The first interview will be with the photoplay artists (organist) for the Silent Film Society of Chicago. His name is Jay Warren, and he's been a photoplayer for over 40 years. I'm very interested to find out how his passion for silent films began.

The second interview that I booked is with my former Communications advisor, and radio production professor. His name is Dr. Jim Walker, and he wrote a book on the history of baseball on the radio. Plus he just launched his own podcast series called: 'The Baseball Buffet'. He and fellow baseball fans meet once a month, eat lunch together, and talk baseball.

Overall, I believe I have two solid episodes lined up for the next installments of my podcast.

No comments: