Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Three Days Away from Star Wars: The Force Awakens

www.starwars.com 
We are three days away from the new Star Wars movie. The Force Awakens opens December 18th, 2015. So close, yet so far. The promotion for the film is everywhere. In fact if you Google: "A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away, your Google results will appear as the Star Wars opening crawl.

I allowed myself to look at Twitter reactions to individuals whom have seen the movie thus far, and so far the results have been very positive. Friday cannot come fast enough.

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

It's almost like The Force Awakens was timed just for your birthday!

I made a monster blog post comparing the Art Institute's new artworks to Star Wars images. http://www.spudart.org/blog/star-wars-meets-the-art-institute-of-chicago/

Matt Maldre said...

Now if I can only get my server back up so this blog post will show...