Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Star Wars Action Figures

www.starwarswikia.com
I was talking with my cousin Matt today, over social media, and he reminded me that it has been awhile since I last wrote about Star Wars. In fact my last posting regarding Star Wars was made on the 19th of August 2014. (The topic, which you can find here, pertained to a rumor of a Blu-Ray release of the original unaltered trilogy. Still waiting.)

One of my favorite aspects of Star Wars is the action figures. I always felt that Star Wars had the coolest toys, vehicles, and play sets ever made. With Episode 7 less than 4 months away, it was announced that the new action figure/toy line will be revealed on the 2nd of September. I'm really curious on what the new line of action figures will look like. I for one will be picking up at least a Han Solo. Maybe a few more...

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

Speaking of Star Wars action toys, I have an art series where I take photos of an ewok action figure in front of artworks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/spudart/sets/72157628903794307 Most of these are taken in front of the artworks at my parents home. I did some in Paris on our honeymoon. I was going to post the pics last night, but got too busy with other stuff. I'll post the Paris Ewok photos soon. It's funny saying "Paris Ewok"

Chi-Town Kid 83 said...

That's awesome!!! Can't wait to see it.