Saturday, November 1, 2014

Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

hdwallpapers.in 
A couple of days after I wrote about the upcoming DC cinematic universe, Marvel announce phase 3 of the universe. Holy crap!!! It is stacked. They are:

Captain America Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Thor: Ragnarok
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
Inhumans

And the big ones Avengers: The Infinity War Parts 1 & 2. Now as I admitted before, I'm more of a DC fan, however I am really excited for this slate of films. Civil War is one of the best comic book stories I've ever read, and I just finished The Infinity Gauntlet which is a ton of fun. My biggest question is where does Marvel go after this? Does Avengers: The Infinity War Parts 1 & 2 mean the end is coming?

For us comic book fans, the next 5 years will have us see almost 20 superhero/comic book movies. Hopefully the momentum and quality of these films continue.

No comments: