Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some of my favorite movie scenes

As many of you know, I am a nerd. I love superhero, SciFi, and action movies. So I was farting around YouTube and I thought it would be fun to do a post from some of my favorite scenes of some of my favorite movies. Here are my top 3. 1. Superman's debut Need I say more. The greatest introduction to the greatest superhero of all time. 2. The end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade The perfect end to the perfect trilogy. To this day, I still get pumped up watching Indy riding off into the sunset, with his theme blaring. It's the hero shot. 3. Darth Vader turns good. The original Star Wars trilogy was so very good, and this was the apex of it. When Darth Vader turns to save Luke from the Emperor. As a child I remember jumping up and down with excitement over this. P.S. If you are ever looking for great workout music, the Indiana Jones and Superman themes are awesome. You get that extra shot of adrenaline. P.P.S. For some reason the format is not working for me. I'll try and adjust. My apologies

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

nice collection of best movie clips. Did you hear about the most recent remake of Return of the Jedi? George Lucas added a "NOOOOO!" To Darth Vader before he picks up Darth Sidious. I've only heard about it (via the forcecast podcast)

Chi-Town Kid 83 said...

I did hear about that. They need to take the Star Wars' movies away from him. Every few years he changes them.