Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Moby's Second Memoir

My Copies of Moby's Memoirs 
I received Moby's second memoir in the mail today. Entitled "Then It Feel Apart", it's primary focus is the years 1999-2009. I'm thirty five pages in, and I'm utterly captivated. Moby has a very simple writing style, which almost reminds me of Hemingway's style. I feel as though I am standing next to Moby as events are transpiring.

I wonder. For years, he wrote daily blog posts on his website. I don't think I could do it daily, because what would I say everyday, without it becoming an online journal? Hmmm... I've inadvertently given myself something to think about.

Anyways, read Moby's first book Porcelain. It too is excellent. "Then pick up Then It Feel Apart". I'll need to posted a secondary updated once I've finished reading "Then It Feel Apart". 

No comments: