Sunday, January 20, 2019

10 Year Anniversary of this Blog

June 2019 will mark the ten year anniversary of this blog. I am in complete and utter disbelieve over this. First, when I started writing this blog, I never would of thought that it would last as long as it has. So that's accomplishment in and of itself. The original reason why I created this blog was to help me shake off the writing rust as I was preparing to begin Grad School. Now here we are ten years later, and I am still rambling on about the most random things that are on my mind.

I think to celebrate this anniversary, I'll need to do something special. But what, that is the question...

1 comment:

Matt Maldre said...

Happy ten-year blogiversary!

Here's how I celebrated my 10 year blogiversary: https://www.spudart.org/blog/10-year-anniversary-the-spudart-blog/