Saturday, September 8, 2018

It's All Apart of the Plan: The Punch Brothers One of the Best Concert Experiences

Punch Brothers
Photo Credit: Me
Friday September 7th, 2018 will forever be engrained in my mind, as home to one of the single greatest concert experiences of my life. The Punch Brothers performed at Orchestra Hall in support of the new album "All Ashore". I was left mesmerized during and after the show. Between the musicianship, on-stage presence, and setlist, the Punch Brothers showed why they are one of the best bands in the world today. (In my own humble opinion.)

Here's the setlist from the show last. It had a great balance between their classics, covers, and their new music. An absolutely incredible night that I am still buzzing over.


The Setlist
Movement and Location
My Oh My
All Ashore
Watch' at Breakdown
This Girl
The Angel of Doubt
Three Dots and a Dash
Just Look at This Mess
Jumbo
Another New World (Josh Ritter Cover)
Passepied (Claude Debussy Cover)
New York City
Julep
Jungle Bird
It's All Apart of the Plan

Encore:
Rye Whiskey
Familiarity

No comments: