Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Random Thoughts for 4.10.18

1. I'm reading a biography on Paul McCartney by Phillip Norman. It's very good. While reading it, I had an idea. It would be neat to listen to his entire solo discography in order. Like as I'm reading the book and following his life, listening to his music in order would be following his musical life as it progressed.

2. I'm currently on my next episode of the 'Looking Glass' series. It's going to be ghost stories and the paranormal. I'm not sure how I want to organize the content. I just want to get a lot of good ghost stories.

3. I hope by working on ghost stories won't mean that I somehow get haunted by a ghost....

4. WrestleMania was a lot of fun this week. Matches were good. The storytelling was outstanding. But seven hours is way too long to watch wrestling.

5. I haven't found any new good music to listen to for awhile. It really bums me out.

No comments: