Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Two Newest Episodes of the Looking Glass

So I've just finished production on two new episodes of my monthly podcast series: "The Looking Glass". Thus far, writing, editing, researching, and producing this program has been an incredible challenge for me, but overall I've really enjoyed the experience. It's tested my limits as a storyteller, which at the end of the day is what I wanted it to do.

In fact, the episode I released in September is in my top 10 favorite audio pieces I've ever created. It's entitled: "Figures with Real Wrestling Action" At first you may think that it is just a story about toys, but it is so much more. It's a very thoughtful and humanizing listen. Which you can do below.



The episode I released in early October is clips from some of my various interviews I've conducted over the past year. The overall theme of this episode is to encourages individuals to take that first step, and begin crafting their own creations. Working on it for the past few weeks really reinvigorated me. You too, can listen to it below. And please, share it with your friends.

No comments: