Saturday, August 1, 2015

Seeing Paul McCartney For the 4th Time

Sir Paul McCartney opening up with
Magical Mystery Tour
On Friday July 31st, 2015, I was privileged to see the one and only Sir Paul McCartney live in concert for the 4th time.

As always, Sir Paul delivered an exceptional concert experience that only he could. 40,000 plus sung together as one for Hey Jude, had their faces melted by Live and Let Die, and danced the "happy dance" to Can't Buy Me Love.

Later this week, I plan on writing a more detailed posting about the experience, but for now, here is the set list:

July 31st, 2015- Lollapalooza, Grant Park
Magical Mystery Tour
Save Us
Got to Get You into My Life
Let Me Roll It
Paperback Writer
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen a Face
We Can Work It Out
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Queenie Eye
Lady Madonna
Eleanor Rigby
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Something
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore 1
Hi, Hi, Hi
Can't Buy Me Love
Get Back (Featuring Brittany Howard from Alabama Shakes)
Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End



1 comment:

Matt Maldre said...

Do you get these set lists online? Or do you write them down when you are at the concert?