Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Third Trailer for Man of Steel

I know that I am beating a dead horse, however I'm a superhero nerd. So if I didn't take notice, I wouldn't be fulfilling my job description. But yesterday the third trailer for the new Superman movie Man of Steel was released. I was really excited for this movie based on the two previous trailers. This third trailer however has put me over the top with excitement. I want to see this movie and I want to see it immediately. These trailers have done an excellent job showcasing how important quality trailers are in creating a buzz around a film. Also it show just how fascinating the Superman character is. I just hope that the movie lives up to the trailers.

If you have not seen it, take 3:03 and bask in its magnificence.

No comments: