Monday, April 15, 2013

A Video Game Post

This is a very unusually posting for me. Mainly because I sold all of my video game consoles and games about 4 years ago. Anyways, I saw this posting earlier today. I for one loved the Nintendo 64. Some of the most enjoyable moments for me playing video games ever...was playing the Nintendo 64. WrestleMania 2000, No Mercy, GoldenEye, Super Mario Brothers, Mario Kart, WCW vs. NWO. These are the games of my youth.

I wonder if there is an online emulator where I can play all of these old games? 

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

Super Spike V'Ball on the classic Nintendo. I just downloaded the ROM and won the American circuit.

Chi-Town Kid 83 said...

OH MAN!!!! That is a great game. I remember you and I used to play that game all the time. Old school!