Sunday, May 20, 2018

On Vacation This Week

On on vacation all week, and I aim to begin work on a few projects.

1. I really want to begin writing and recording audio essays. My first topic will focus on how I am reading Harry Potter for the first time at the age of 34, and whether or not my view of the character will be different from those whom grew up along side the character.

2. Production will begin in earnest on my ghost story's podcast. I think I'm going to make it a two parter. The first part will focus on just the stories. Part two could focus on the social impact ghost stories have on us as a society.

3. I took out two books from the Chicago Public Library. (Girl Waits with Gun and Harry Potter.) I think I may have bitten off more than I could chew. I typically only read a book at a time. I felt ambitious for some reason this week. Maybe it is the vacation talking.

No comments: