Saturday, September 24, 2016

Fall Playlist

So I'm a music nerd. This is fairly common knowledge amongst my inner circle. But little do they know the full extend of my nerdom. For example, I have a playlist of albums that I try to listen to only during the season of fall. I mainly do this because I feel that these albums perfect capture the feeling of the season. The weather is beginning to cool off, the leaves are changing color, and we inch closer to another winter.

Most of this music is a tad quieter than my usual summer selection. Below are my top 10 albums that I love listening to in the fall because of how they remind me of the season.

1. George Harrison: All Things Must Pass
2. Coldplay: A Rush of Blood to the Head
3. Radiohead: Kid A
4. Norah Jones: Come Away with Me
5. Moby: Wait For Me
6. John Lennon: Double Fantasy
7. Paul McCartney: Flaming Pie
8. Coldplay: Parachutes
9. Arcade Fire: Funeral
10. The Shins: Oh, Inverted World

No comments: