Tuesday, August 9, 2016

In The Zone on my Podcast

Lately I've been in the zone in regards to my podcast. Last week I finally released my third episode, and this week I've begun post-production on my 4th episode. It's going to follow the story of independent pro-wrestling manager Joey Eastman, and how he developed the hobby of collecting old WWF Hasbro action figures.

Listening back to the interview tape last night as I was pulling clips really blew me away. I currently believe this may be the strongest episode in my series thus far. Joey really opens up, and shares some incredible stories. There is a real sense of emotional connectedness when Joey talks about why this collection means so much to him.

I can't wait to see how the final project sounds. It should actually come together fairly easily. I'm also hoping to begin production on the fifth episode no later than the end of August. It's never to early to begin planning ahead with the start of a new school year just over the horizon.

No comments: