Monday, June 25, 2012

Grad School Completed

Well I have just turned in my last Grad School assignment. It is done!! All I have to do now is wait for my grade. If all goes according to plan, it will be an A and I will have straight A's for Grad School. I hope it happens, that would be super cool. It is a little weird being done now. It took so much of my life for the last two years, that I am unsure what I will now do with all of my free time. I'll say one thing, I am very much looking forward to have a consistent social life again.

I also think I will learn how to play the piano. I always wanted to. We will see. But for now I leave you with a video of Community that always makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

What are they saying at the end?

Chi-Town Kid 83 said...

Remember the NBC show The Cape, Abed loves the show and dresses like the Cape all of the time. Jeff (Joel McHale) yells at him that the show will only list 3 weeks (which I think it did). Abed replies back with Six Seasons and a movie.