Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Revenge of Analog Part 2

So this past week was very exciting. On Thursday, I had the opportunity to interview David Sax, author of "The Revenge of Analog". It was a very insightful interview. I came away from the interview even more convinced that the resurgence of analog technology isn't a fade, but a new reality. 

Whether we as a society want to admit to it or not, we live in an analog world. And analog isn't going away. In fact it's almost like our natural and best way to communicate is through analog. It could be the more we embrace this reality, the greater our ability will be to thoughtfully engage with one another through music, art, or conversation in a meaningful way.

I'll be sure to post the interview here as soon as I have finished editing it.

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

I'm looking forward to the interview.

Chi-Town Kid 83 said...

I just posted it. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, and would love to hear what you think of it.