Sunday, November 29, 2015

Falling Behind On Blogging

I have once again fallen a little behind on my blogging as of late. Work and teaching have been quite the time consumer. Although I am very pleased to have been able to launch my podcast series this past month. That was something I've been meaning to do for awhile, and it feels good to be able to do it. Honestly, I feel like I've been experiencing a little bit of writers block when trying to come up with a topics to write about.

Luckily, since it is the end of the year, I'll be able to write my annual favorite records of the year posting. So there's one topic at least. What I should really do, is have a brainstorming session, and try to plan out my blogs over a period of time. Sometimes when I organize myself like that, I'm able to over come my writers block.

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

I started to leave a comment here with some tips. That comment is now 1,300 words and growing! It'll be a blog post on spudart.org soon. :)

Matt Maldre said...

Here's the full 1,667-word post about overcoming writer's block:
http://www.spudart.org/blog/how-i-built-up-901-unpublished-blog-drafts/
Thank you, Peter, for inspiring this post.